Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Holiday series -- Merry & Bright


I decided to start holiday card series today. I used the Stampin Up Hearts come home stamp set to make today's card.

I chose the Bristol paper and Distress Oxide ink  to make my card today. I felt the Bristol paper is very easy to blend colors. I picked the wild honey, worn lipstick, fade jeans, wilted violet and black soot to make the sky.

I used the mask tape to cover the bottom of card for the ground, then  sponged the colors and splashed the water above it. I stamped houses, trees and Santa sleigh by VersaFine black ink.

I cut the sentiment stamp piece by piece because I wanted to stamp horizon style.

Finally I mounted the card on the thick cardbase.

Supplies that I used:

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Great background and all the composition is awesome

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...