Thursday, November 9, 2017

Wishing that your dreams come true

This retired Stampin Up world of dream is one of my favorite stamp set. I used it made Thinking of you and  other one I only post picture on my Facebook page.

For today's card, I stamped the plant on the white card stock first. Then used circle die to make a mask on copy paper. I covered the copy paper on the card and sponged the distress ink inside of circle. I dropped the water on the circle area and dried by paper towel.

I added the clear drops on the card circle area and Nuvo Jewel color drops on the white space.

I also cut the edge of card by paper trimmer that I bought from Aldi for $19.99.

Supplies that I used:
Stampin Up world of dreams stamp set. (Retired)


2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...