Monday, November 13, 2017

Beautiful Lotus



I made this card on last Friday, but I had sick all weekend. I couldn’t do anything. Just stayed  on the bed. 😢. So I missed all of you whole weekend. I totally got wellnow.  I continued to finish  my blog today.

I colored the lotus with my card take you time. I fussy cut it out. But I have no idea attaching it on my card that day. Finally I left it behind for other project.

I used this pretty lotus for my today's card. I used the Lindy's gang made the shinny blue back ground for my card circle frame. I glued part of night of navy cardstock on this left shinny blue circle and cut it to fit the circle edge. I embossed the sentiment on the navy carsdstock and used the foam square to add lotus on.

Under this circle I added the washi tape that has traditional Chinese painting for lotus leaves and gold fish.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...