Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hope it's a wonderful day in you


I created this card yesterday. I have no time to post it. This is fun stamp set. It's new from Stampin Up. Named in the city. But I created this card isn't in the city. It looks like suburb. Anyway, I like it. 

For this card, I used mask technique. At first, I stamped every images i will used in this card on the Post-it Note. I fussy cut them. Then I stamped house first and cover it by mask that I made. Continue I stamped trees and stones and sun. This stamp set has a layer for every image. So I used to add color for every image. 

After I stamped every imag on the card. I covered everyone by mask I made. I started sponged background color. Green for grass, blue for sky and yellow around sun. 

I used the cotton swab to add matching color to blend the every color on the image. Added a little shades to trees. Then stamped sentiment on the left. 

Supplies that I used:
Stampin Up in the city stamp set 
Stampin Up Ink Pads pear pizzazz, marina mist, crumb cake,smoked slate
Memento ink black

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...