Monday, December 10, 2018

Deer in the Winter Woodland

I saw this embossed technique couple years ago. But I never try it. I thought winter is perfect time to try this technique.

I added the sand and light blue color directly on the embossing folder. Then I stamped the deer on the embossing folder too. After this, I put the white cardstock between the embossing folder and went through the Big Shot.

I got the all embossing image on the card, but the color was too light. So I used the marker to draw the deer. Then I sponged the sky and ground. At the end, I used the brayer to add the light grey color on the tree trucks.

I entered my card to A2Z Scrapbooking monthly challenge.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...