Saturday, December 1, 2018

Embossed Christmas Card

I always love to buy UK craft magazines from Barns and Noble. Yesterday when I was waiting my daughter's ballet class, I went to book store. There is a lot of new magazine for Christmas theme. I picked one: Papercraft inspirations 134.

The magazine includes one embossing folder and some stamps. The center of embossing folder is a snow globe and snowflake around. The Merry Christmas sentiment is below. The embossing folder size is 4.25 x 4.25.

I stamped the tree and deer on the white card stock. I colored it by Prismacolor color pencil. Then I used the Hero Arts circle die cut it out. It's perfect to match the snow globe that is on the embossing  folder.

I used my new Picket Fence life changing blender brush to add the colors on the embossing part on the card. Then I glued the colored deer circle on the snow globe.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...