Saturday, February 24, 2018

Moon night


I am back home! After 26 hours and 2 stops fly, I am back home. Very exhausted 😴 but it is worth. I visited my parents and family and celebrated Chinese New Year with them. So happy 😃.

Last night when I FaceTime with my mom, I made this moon night card. I didn’t think too much. Just grabbed paper to start my card along with talking with my mom.  I had no chance to visit mountains where I grew up this time. I missed that place.  So I thought that’s why I made this card.

I used The Waterfront stamp set for my card. I love this stamp set. This is my first picking up item in new catalog. I stamped front mountains by strip stamp in this set. And mountain stamp for behind mountains. Left some whit space between mountains that looked like clouds around mountains.

I punched 1”circle on post it note for covered moon. Then sponged two blue colors for sky. I touched very light yellow color for moon. And tapped tiny grey color on the moon too. I stamped migrating birds on the sky. This stamp is from stampscapes.com.

After completed the card, I cut it to smaller size and adde the night of navy card under the panel to make the thin frame.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is an exceptionally gorgeous scene. I'm glad you had a great time visiting family and home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lois! I enjoyed with my family to celebrate Chinese New Year together.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...