Saturday, February 10, 2018

Dream of flying


I thought I had a dream of flying to see mountains. In fact I am afraid of height. But this can’t stop me to love mountains. I grow up in high mountains area. My all dreams are from there.

Today I will fly to the other side of world 🌎. I hope I have time to back the mountains. I made this card today because I can’t wait to fly to home right now.

I die cut a circle and covered it on the white card panel. I tore the copy paper to sponge the mountains that always in my mind. I also covered a small circle to make sun.

After moved the covered mask paper, I stamped the flying boy and sentiment. Layered the panel on the navy cardstock and white cardbase.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...