Thursday, February 8, 2018

You are simply amazing


I really like this amazing you stamp set. I thought I could use it make another card. So this time I tried watercolor smooshing technique.

I put the ink pad on the craft sheet and sprayed water on it. Then covered the watercolor paper on it. Tapped couple times until I was satisfied the result.

After drying, I used the new Sweet Soirée Decorative Masks to add the texture on the background. And sponged the same color on the edges.

I stamped the flower on the other white cardstock and colored it with shimmy pen. Then fussy cut out. 

I directly stamped the sentiment on the background panel and glued the flower under the sentiment. 

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This card is so amazing. I like your technique and how the design came out. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...