Saturday, March 24, 2018

Lavender Celebrate card


I want to try making a elegant card. After looking for my stash, I decided to use the Stampin Up lavender flower stamp, celebrate die and Tonic Studios frame die that included in No.7 card kit.

I stamped lavender on the white panel many time by different colors. Light color covered all stamp area. Dark color only used for lower part. I also added Nuvo drops on the flower.

I die cut the frame and threaded the gold thread through the holes all around the oval shape.

Finally I installed everything together.

Supplies that I used:

4 comments:

  1. Love the elegant frame, it goes so well with the lavender stamp that you have coloured in so beautifully. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is an awesome, elegant looking card. Love the look of that lavender stamp that you used.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...