Monday, March 12, 2018

Amazing flower


I just received the beautiful card kit from Tonic Studios. It's my first kit from them. Kits No.7 ( March). You can order kit No. 8 now. I list link below.They have so beautiful dies and texture papers.

I stamped the flower stamp that include in kit on the white paper. Then colored by Prismacolor Color pencils. I heard a lot of bad feedback about Prismacolor pencils are very easy to broken. Before I thought I was lucky, but this time I got bad experience. Specially the two green pencils that broken all the time. It made me so crazy.

Then I die cut the frame by frame dies. I added the light linen purple(wild pansy) under the white panel. I also used the white linen cardstock for the base.

Supplies that I used:

4 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...