Saturday, March 17, 2018

Waterfront scene


Stampin Up's waterfront stamp is so great to make scene. You can use it to create any scene you want. Today I got idea to make scene.

I stamped the mountain on the card first and layered the deep and light to make mountains. On the front I stamped the land and trees.

I used the blender pen to make the water.

I also made the frame for my card. I cut the white paper 1" wide each side wide on the A2 panel. Then I scored the each side every 1/4" and fold to make a frame. I put the scene panel under the white frame.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. How impressive!!!! I love the scene you created on this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! I am glad you like it.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...