Saturday, April 14, 2018

Butterfly Wishes


When I was waiting my daughter's ballet class, I went to Barne's & Noble. I found the some new magazines. Those magazines also can buy from craftstash.co.uk.  Today I used the Stamps By Chloe kit box to make this beautiful butterfly wishes.

There is dies, embossing folder, stencil and stamps in the kit box. I used the die and stamp on my card today.

I dropped the color brusho on the wet watercolor card to make the background. Then I stamped the butterfly on it. And I used the matching die to cut the butterfly. This die would make the butterfly pop out but didn't cut through. I got 3D result.

I embossed the sentiment by gold embossing powder. I also added the shimmer on the butterfly.  And mounted the card panel on the black cardstock to make a thin frame.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...