Thursday, April 26, 2018

Under the Sea


Even this year spring is longer than normal, summer is still in the corner. School year is almost end. I started to plan the travel for summer vacation. I like to climb the mountain, but my daughter loves the sea. Every time she picked a lot of shell when we went to the beach.

Today I made the card that about sea shell.  I ordered the some products of Apple Blossom from CraftStash in UK.

I embossed the white card panel by embossing folder. Then used the sponge dobber to add the the different color on the shells and starfishes. I die cut the seahorse and shell. I also sponged the color on it too.

I stamped the sentiment on the lower border of embossed panel. And stuck the seahorse and shells on the card by foam tape.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous card. I love the embossed background, your coloring as well as the general theme of this card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...