Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Two cards made by Altenew products

I was super busy since last week. Everyday I spent ton of time at my daughter school. I didn't have time to make card and wrote a blog. Today I finally I had a little time to take a break. Making card is relax time for me. 

I received the my order from Altenew  last week. But I opened it until today. I made two cards.  Very enjoyed!


This is made from the layering rose die. I sponged the different Distress Oxide ink color on the white cardstock. Then die cut them. I also die cut the background. I glued every thing together. 


I also used the Altenew Never Give Up stamp set to make a watercolor looking card. I stamped the bamboo on the watercolor paper. Then added the a little water. After drying, I added the water to around the bamboo and ground.

Supplied that I used below. The second card stamp set I list at the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...