Saturday, November 24, 2018

Fall leaves


I got up early for Black Friday shopping. It's big day for my daughter: happy shopping day!

We went out Thursday night and Friday morning. What's a busy schedule. I was tired. Now I sat there drinking coffee. I try to think past two day what I do where I go. The most impression for me is the falling leaves and bared trees when I left home at dusk.  Fall is over. Winter is coming.

I thought I could make the last fall card for this year.

I stamped the ground first by three generation stamp technique. Then stamped the falling leaves. Last was trees. I tried to make the fog dusk looking. So I used the light grey to add the sentiment. I used the blender pens to add the shadow for tree and truck.

I still felt my card need something. I decided to add some flying birds on the right corner.

Supplies that I used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...