Thursday, November 8, 2018

Snow Buddies by HoneyBee


I made one more snowman Christmas card by HoneyBee today. This stamp set has three super cute snowmen. Those snowmen are bigger than normal. So I separated to make on my card. This is my second one. I believe I will make third one and more. I planned I will make them together on a large card in the future.

As the same yesterday card, I stamped the every images on the white card and colored them. Then I used the coordinating dies cut them out.

Today I used the new stitch three rectangle die to cut on the white card to make the window. This card is 1” large than normal A2 card because die is big.

I sponged the background by Distress Oxide Ink. Then I added some white dots by white gel pen on it. I installed the white panel on the background card by foam tape to make dimension.

Finally I installed all characters on the card.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...