Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wobble snowman by HoneyBee Stamp


I couldn’t believe I received those HoneyBee new release so quick. I was so excited. That night I couldn’t fall to sleep. I looked around the YouTube Chanel that I followed. Luckily I watched HoneyBee new release video. I was really like it. Then sent my order.

Those snow buddies stamp set is very large so I decided to make a wobble snowman card today. Last time I accidentally bought those regular size wobble pack. Those wobbles fit the this large snowman.

I stamped and colored this snowman and other small pieces. I used the coordinating die cut them out.

I used the new Deckle Edge rectangles die (second large one) cut a panel. I embossed snowflakes one the panel and sponged by Distress Oxide Inks. I also sponged the all edges.

I stamped sentiment under snowman.  I used two wobbles on snowman for balance. But I move the stick part for upper one to let it move flexibility.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...