Thursday, November 15, 2018

Holiday lights by Picket Fence Studios


After I saw Lydia used this stamp set make a beautiful card. I rush to get it on my hand. Very special stamp set.

I had a lot of beautiful paper from Claritystamp. I couldn’t stop to buy them again and again. Even I hardly used the designer paper. I loved Barbara’s design.

I thought I could make a simple card by using this beautiful north light paper for my card background. I just embossed the lights on the paper by black embossing powder.
   
Sentiment was from the same stamp set. But it's long-standing, couldn’t fit the left space. So I used the masking tape to cover one word each time to stamp them different lines. For sentiment I used the silver embossing powder.

Supplies that I used fro this card:

1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...