Monday, July 3, 2017

Plane flag - Happy Birthday


Last week I went to Barnes and Nobles to got my daughter birthday cupcake. I stopped at magazines area. I looked for stamping magazine from UK. I bought one named " stamp amazing card" 2017 summer special. I loved the stamps that came with.

I chose the air plane and flag  stamp to make my card today.

I stamped image on the white cardstock. I colored them by color pencils. I used my new cut machine ScanNcut to cut image out.

I die cut the clouds and stuck on the cardbase. Then I sponged Distress ink color for sky on cardbase.
I got blue sky. I glued the plane and flag on the card. I drew a line connected the plane and flag.

Supplies that I used:




Distress ink tumbled salt, blueprint sketch
Clouds die from MFT
Neenah classic crest white #80

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...