Tuesday, May 1, 2018

peaceful night


I am learning to  watercolor a night scene.  It's fun experience.

I used the circle mask paper to cover the place that I want to make moon. Then I watered the all paper and start to add blue color. I added many layers blue color. Each time I need dry it.

After I made the background. I stamped the tree and grass on the card. Also I stamped the birds on the moon.

I did a mistake about the sentiment. At beginning, I embossed the sentiment on the card, but I feel too white. I need fix it. So I watercolored the a piece watercolor paper like the card background. And stamped the sentiment on it by black ink pad. Then I fussy cut it out. and glue on the place that I embossed before.

The supplies that I used:

3 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...