Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Have a Wonderful Adventure

Stampin Up has a lot of great new products on new catalog that will be available on June 1, 2018. I got some of them from pre-sale for demonstrator.  I used sea of texture bundle to make today's card.

I sponged Distress Oxide Ink on the white cardstock. Then I sprayed the water on it and used the dry paper towel to dry it.

I die cut the net and sponged the color on it. It's a little big for the 4x5.25 card panel. So I cut off small part. I also die cut the tiny fishes on the black card.

I stamped the corals on the bottom of card panel. I glued the group of tiny fishes on the card first, then the net.  Stamped the sentiment on the right upper corner.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...