Saturday, May 12, 2018

Happy Mother's Day


Mother's Day is approaching. I like to make a card for my mom even if she lives in other side of earth. Thousands of mikes from here.

I received the large MOM die from SSS.  I die cut the front mom by Lawn Fawn pattern paper and back mom by Stampin Up Elegant Eggplant paper. And glued it together.

I cut the white cardstock by 4.5 x 4.5. Then scored the four edges to make dimension.  I added the crystal brusho powder on the plastic bag and sprayed the some water. And smomsh the cardstock on it.

When I was waiting it dry, I fussy cut the watercolor flowers from the Stampin Up catalog. I stamped the sentiment on the card. And glued everything on the card.

Supplies that I used:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...