Tuesday, May 22, 2018

New Adventure

Stampin Up! Wild About Flowers stamp set is going to retired. I love this set. So I thought I would used this to make other card to show this stamp. 

I cut the white panel to 3.75x5. Then I covered four edges by wide masking tape. I pulled the Ombre ink pad through left to right. Horizon way. I used the retired Stampin Up Ombre ink.  But any Ombre ink works fine. I used four Ombre inks on the card.  After ink dry, I peeled the masking tape. 

I stamped the brunch flower and sentiment on the white panel. I also added the black panel that a little large than white panel under the it to make black border. 

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card and inspiring technique. I must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois. This is very easy to make, but turn out is beautiful. I can’t wait to see yours.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...