Friday, May 25, 2018

Made a gift for my best friend


End of this month, one of my best friend will move to 4 hours driving distant from me. Her daughter is my daughters best friend too. We are sad about her moving. But this is life, we have no choice.

I decided to make a gift for her. We both love the mountains. So I thought I can make a mountains scene for her.

This time is a little different. I made a lot mountain scene card before, but those are all A2 size card. Small size scene is more easy to make.  Today I made a large size and put it in a 8x10 frame.

I chose the Bristol paper to make this scene. Bristol paper is very smooth and easy to blend. I sponged the sky first. Light yellow is first and coverd the circle. And sponged the light pink around the circle to make sun. And sponged the blue sky.

I tore the copy paper to make mountains. And left the below to make a water. At the end I stamped the some plants at the front.

Supplies that I used:
https://ldli.co/e/63x0dd
Frame that I bought from local Michaels store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...