Thursday, September 13, 2018

Halloween card by SugarPea Design

When I saw some cards made from this SugarPea Design set on Instagram, I quickly submitted an order. Very cut stand alone die set. I received it yesterday and started to make a card.

I die cut every pieces from this die set on the white cardstock. Then colored them by alcohol markers that I bought it from China when I visited my parents. You can use anything to color them.

Then I started making the background. I thought it's a Halloween card, so I decided to make the dark night. I sponged the Distress Ink on the card.

Then I embossed the sentiment on the card. And installed the every pieces on the card by foam square and glue. I also added the a ghost and stars from sequins in my stash.

I also used grey markers to draw the ground.

I entered this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Supplies that I used:
I bought this die from 7kidscraftstore.com,  I thought they sold out now.

3 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...