Thursday, September 6, 2018

Witch - Full Moon Faye


I watched Amy Young’s live video on Facebook group(7 Kids Customers Create!)  for her coloring her design Sweet November Stamp. She is amazing and expert for Copic coloring. I won this witch full moon faye digital stamp. So excited!

It’s first time for me to use digital stamp. I did some research and downloaded app for stamp pictures. But I found another problem that I could print it on watercolor paper that’s too thick for my printer. Also my printer is jet ink, not laser. How could I do?

Finally I figured out that. I printed this witch on the regular copy paper. Then I traced image to my watercolor paper by tracing paper. After that I watercolored all. I wasn’t satisfied my watercolor results but it was good try.

The watercolors I used are MaimeriBlu permanent violet, neutral tint, carbon black, garnet lake, ultramaine violet, raw sienna, golden orche and green earth.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous. I believe you did a fantastic job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lois! Your support is so important to me.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...