Sunday, September 9, 2018

Fall Tree

I can feel fall is coming even if it's still very hot outside. I decided to make fall card today.

I made the background leaves first. I used the finger dauber to add the different color directly on the stamp. Then stamped on the white card. Some leaves were first generation stamp, some were second generation stamp.

I left it a while to dry. Then I directly big tree  on the background panel and used the black marker to draw the ground.

I added the twine on the card. I also made the small tag for sentiment.

I entered my card to SSS Wednesday Challenge and A2Z monthly challenge
Supplies that I used:

8 comments:

  1. How lovely!! Thanks for sharing with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the technique. Beautiful. So glad you could join us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the tree over the leaves! Such a peaceful look. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Those leaves are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...