Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Wonderful Adventure

I really like the Sea Texture Bundle. I decided to make a card using this bundle again. I wanted the simple and clean look card.

I cut the watercolor paper 3 x 3 panel. Then I put the ink color on the craft sheet to watercolor the panel. I watercolored many layers until I was satisfied. I stamped the 2nd generation stamp sea grass on the panel to make the under sea scene.

I used the tiny fishes die in the bundle cut the tiny white fishes. I glued them on the panel.

I put the foam tape under the panel and glued it on the white cardbase.

I entered this card to A2Z monthly challenge and SSS Wednesday challenge.

Supplies that I used:

8 comments:

  1. Those little fish are the cutest. I love the simple layout with the white card base -- it really makes the blue pop! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good luck! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done!! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us over at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    Annie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice with a pretty scene in the little white fish! Thanks for joining in over at a2z scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fish really stand out. Cute card. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...