Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Hi Friend


Making scene card is my favorite. Today I thought I liked to use sponge technique.

I used the three blue ink color to make sky. Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel and Night of Navy. I sponged from top to middle. I sponged at least three layers. 

Then I sponged the light yellow and hint of blush. 

I stamped the grass on the bottom of card. At the end, I added the mountains behind. 

I entered this card to A2Z monthly challenge  and SSSWChallenge  Supplies that I used:

8 comments:

  1. It's beautifully done!! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky and wonderful card. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! Thank you for joining us for our September Challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    Annie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice scene with such dramatic colors! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...