Monday, February 6, 2017

Birthday Card 2




I made this very simple but elegant birthday card today. Purple is one of my favor color. So today I chose use light and dark purple color to enrich my flowers. I die cut the flowers and color them. Also I cut a window and foam tape to make a dimension.  I decided not to add any sequins to make this card really simple. My hubby likes very clear and simple style. 

For cardstock, I didn't use the plain white cardstock. Because this card is very simple and clear. I wanted it looked elegant.  So I used linen cardstock to add texture.

Supplies that I used: 
Memory Box Prim Poppy die NO. 98310
Memento ink pad lulu lavender, elderberry, new sprout, bamboo leaves.
Neenah classic linen solar white http://amzn.to/2kKV18z


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...