Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hi There


Today I created this simple but beautiful card. I only chose some different ink colors and dies. I found some wonderful and unique background dies from Lil' inker designs. It's very good quality. I believe it becomes my new favor.

Also I used Nuvo embellishment mousse on sentiment. It's easy to apply. The result was shining.


Supplies that I used
MFT sentiment dies
Lil' inker designs background dies https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/quilted-stitched-pattern-die/
Nuvo embellishment mousse  lilac lavender
Prima marketing cling stamps from Joann
Stampin Up Ink daffodil delight, pretty in pink
Altenew crisp inks mountain mist, volcano lake, lagoon
Neenah classic crest white white cardstock #80

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...