Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Thank you note card




I found thank you cards are one of the most useful cards for me. So I decided to make more thank you cards.

Today the idea ofthis sponged background card was from Jennifer McGuire. I watched her YouTube video. I thought I can make a similar style cards.

I embossed the Just a Note letter with white embossing powder. Then I sponged the seedless preserves color. From top to bottom, the same color changed from deep to light.  After this step, I die cut thank you letters, and sponged the same color from bottom to top. Also I touched three layers thank you letters together to make dimension.

Supplies that I used:
Mama Elephant Just a Note stamp set http://mamaelephant.com/collections/sentiments/products/just-a-note
MFT thank you Dies free gift with order over $60
Distress ink seedless preservers
Neenah classic crest white #80 http://amzn.to/2lIhPDX

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...