Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hello Friend 2


This is one layer card. I colored the koala and balloon. I am glad Neenah classic crest solar white #80 paper is good for blick studio markers. It didn't show on the back.

For background I used sponging technique. After I learned how to sponge the card background, I really enjoy it.  I added glossy accents to balloon.

Supplies that I used
Gerda Steiner Designs you're Koalafield stamp set https://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/products/youre-kaolified-4x6-clear-stamp-set
Sizzix happy birthday to you Stamp Set 560287
Distress ink moved Lawn, blueprint sketch
Stampin Up Ink Pads Daffodils delight
Neenah classic crest white cardstock #80
Rangers Glossy Accents
Blick studio markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...