Saturday, January 14, 2017

By the sea



Hi, if you like handmade scenery cards, you will know we use a lot of sponging techniques. Theresa Momber made a lot of beautiful cards. I started to learn sponge scenery card form her YouTube channel. https://m.youtube.com/user/TheresaOnline

For this card, I cut a 1" circle on a Post-it note that I used to cover sun area first.  I started to sponge a blue color around the card. From the edge to inside the color changes from deep to light. I added yellow under the sun and pink around the sun. Then I took of mask paper to gently blend a very light yellow and pink to sun. After sponging, I stamped sea waves first, and then the land and the lighthouse. At the end I stamped the flying sea gulls.

Supplies that I used:
Stampin up High tide stamp set
Stampin up ink pad Daffodil Delight
Stampin up ink pad Night of Navy
Stampin up ink pad Pink pirouette
Distress ink tumbled glass
Staples white card stock




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...