Friday, January 27, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year series 5


Today is Chinese New Year Eve. Oh yeah! Tonight we will have dinner with family together and make dumplings and watch Chinese New Year Performance Shows on TV. We can FaceTime with other family members who live in China. Thankful high technology made us feel so close to hometown today.

Today is my Happy Chinese New Year series card number 5. I planned to make 6 cards until tomorrow that new year day to celebrate this great festive. It made me so happy!

This year is chicken year. So I printed the roster  image. Also I used stamp set from mama elephant and watercolor brush pen to color cherry blossoms.



Supplies that I used:
Mama Elephant lunar extras stamp set
Sai watercolor brush pen bought from amazon
Reflection cardstock red
Neenah classic crest white #80

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...