Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year series 3


I'm continue to make Happy Chinese New Year series cards. Today is third one. Happy Chinese New Year to all my wonderful friends!

Today 's card is easy to make. I chose watercolor paper because it's color is not bright white and close to traditional Chinese watercolor paper 's color. It's natural white.

I handwrite the Happy Chinese New Year in Chinese using black ink pen. I taped traditional Chinese watercolor washi tape under the Chinese letters. And then I splashed red, blue and yellow color to paper by a small brush. I also chose same watercolor paper for card base. That's all. My card finished. It is very simple and limited supplies. Everyone can make it even no card making experience.


Supplies I used all in above the picture.
Brush pen made in Japan. I bought it in local Hobby Lobby store.
Washi tape from amazon.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LSL6MPG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Canson watercolor paper from local Walmart
Stampin Up Ink real red, marina mist and daffodils delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...