Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hug and Kiss shaking card



I still played this valentine wishes stamp set. Winter is not my favorite season. I don't like cold weather. I still remembered when I was young my hometown was wet and cold before Chinese New Year. Every kids hoped spring was coming. Luckily every year sunshine came after Chinese New Year day. So spring became my favorite season. It gave me a lot of hope and wishes.

Outside is raining and cold now, so I made this card use a lot of spring colors. I chose the light green for my card base. I added some fussy cut flowers outside of shake window because I felt to flat. I want to add some dimensions. I embossed sentiments by deep purple color. Shake, shake, spring is coming. Here is my finished card.

Supplies I used:
WPlus9 valentine wishes stamp set
Memento ink cube new sprouts
Memento ink cube pear tart
Memento ink cube bamboo leaves
Memento ink cube rose bud
Memento ink cube elderberry
Staples white card stock
Recollections color card stock light green

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...