Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year series 6





Happy Chinese New Year!

This is last card of  my Happy Chinese New Year series. I'm so excited to new year come. To me that means spring is coming soon. It is my favorite season. I like to see my garden's flowers blossom. I like blue sky, green grass and sunny day.

Today's card is shaking card. Also I made a slider note. When you pull it, the lucky cat will move to left side and shows note of wish you good fortune in Chinese. For shaking window cover, I chose to laminate some die cut gold, fortune cookie, money, peach and flower inside. I just wanted to make a fun and happy card to celebrate new year. My daughter really loves it.

Supplies that I used
Mama Elephant lunar extras stamp set and dies
Apache laminator ponches 5 mm
The paper studio glitter cardstock
Neenah classic crest white #80

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...