Friday, January 20, 2017

Panda sent out a happy mail -- thank you




At beginning I created this card want to say thank you to my friend. But after my daughter saw that she really wants to keep it. She is a huge panda fun. Every time I brought her back to my hometown. We definitely went to panda base. We could stay there all day. Last year we luckily saw one panda who just born two days. It was red, didn't look like giant panda. We had a good time at there.

This card I die cut a window ( I called it window) for a stencil. I use the BoBunny silver glitter paste to fill it. Then I got one is shiny frame that was I used on this card for a window. I left negative one for other project. Shows in  below picture.


I sponged distress ink to color background. Fuss cut the cute panda. The envelope that panda hold I stamped thank you message inside.

Finally I put everything together . Hope you like it! Thank you for watching!

Supplies that I used :
 MFT happy pandas stamp set
Lawn Fawn love letters stamp set
Sizzix thinlits dies
Mama Elephant grass die
Distress Ink scatteerd straw, mowed lawn, tumbled glass, broken china, faded jeans
BoBunny silver glitter paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...