Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year series 2



Today is second card for Happy Chinese New Year series.  I used embossing folder, die cut, sponges and gold embossing powder to complete this card. I can't find matching stamp for Chinese letter. So I use versamarker pen to hand write Happy Chinese New Year in Chinese  and embossed. Cute panda and traditional red color shows happiness and lucky.

Supplies that I used:
Elizabeth craft designs embossing folders bamboo
In'spire by Spellinders' scruffy panda dies
MFT happy panda dies ( I can't find it online now. Maybe it's retired? Hallmark scrapbook still has stamp set. http://hallmarkscrapbook.com/collections/my-favorite-things-stamps-and-dies/products/productsmy-favorite-things-happy-panda-clear-stamps-miss-tiina-stamps-html
Distress ink moved Lawn
Distress ink salty ocean
Stampin Up Ink daffodil delight
Versamarker pen
Hero Art embossing powder gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...