Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Panada with balloons


Today I want to make something a little different on this card. For background, I dragged my ink pad directly on the card. Marina Mist for sky and Sahara Sand for ground. It looked texture on the card.

I colored the cute panda with balloon and fussy cut it.  The stamp is only one balloon with panda. So I stamped the only balloons on the other white cardstock and color them by new blender markers and fussy them out.

I used the foam squares to assemble the panda and balloons on the card.
 
This cute panda is from Stampin Up 2018 Sale-A-Bration catalog. Stamp set named Party Pandas. It’s free with $50.00 order before tax and shipping. Now it is only available for demonstrator preorder. If you like to became a demonstrator now, you can preorder all new products now. Otherwise the catalog will be alive on Jan 3, 2018 for everybody.


Supplies that I used:
party panda


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...