Thursday, December 7, 2017

Snowy day

My daughter really hope we will have snow this winter. Actually every year she has the same wish, but in Texas it's not dream coming true every year. So I thought I could make a snowy day forest card fro her.

I chose the heavy weight watercolor paper for background. I water washed the sky first and drew the the trees by the flat top watercolor brush. After dry, I stamped the Hero Arts layering trees (the one is on the right up corner ) over my water-colored trees to add more dimension. I also watercolor the snow bank and tree shadow. I just made a little ice under the right tree.

I stamped the snow all over panel and embossed by white embossing powder. I die cut the deer and colored it by Blick studio markers dark umber and light umber. I also added the white dots on its body. The I used the foam to stuck the deer on the card.

I added the round red dots on the tree like berry from my stash.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. The scenery is awesome. This will go well with our weather forecast for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...