Saturday, December 16, 2017

Joy Ornament card

Today I got up early. I am not a morning person. But I just had a idea for a card. I really wanted to try it.

I cut a circle on a white panel that is a little smaller than a A2 cardbase. Then I used the retired Stampin Up pine bough embossing folder to make texture on the on card. And I sponged the green color on the pine branch.

I cut a red glitter circle tag and covered the circle on the panel.

I made a white snow sky on the small piece white cardstock by cold diamond glitter. I also die cut small houses on the white card stock and colored windows. I used the foam square to add houses in front snow blue sky.

Before I planned to make a shaker card. Now I changed my mind to leave it open and added the snow on the ground and roof of house. Also I tired the gold thread on the red tag hole to made an ornament.

Sentiment Joy is from Nov. paper pumpkin box.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the branch holding the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lois! I really appreciate your nice word!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...