Thursday, December 14, 2017

Amazing you


A lot of time I don't know how to use the pattern paper but I can't stop to pick the beautiful pattern paper. So I decided to use one for my card today.

This foil shinny beautiful paper is from Stampin Up year of cheer designer series paper. I fussy cut part of paper followed the images. And glued it on the bottom of cardbase. I added the thin gold strip on the both side of card.

I die cut "amazing" and "YOU" three times and glued together each other to make dimension. I brushed some shimmer on the both of them. Glued on the card and added some rhinestone.

This die set is from Stampin Up 2018 Sale-A-Bration catalog. It’s free with $100.00 order before tax and shipping. Now it is only available for demonstrator preorder. If you like to became a demonstrator now, you can preorder all new products now. Otherwise the catalog will be alive on Jan 3, 2018 for everybody.


Other Supplies that I used:


2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...