Tuesday, December 19, 2017

You make me so happy


I like this big sentiment stamp. Also this stamp set come with a lot of small sentiment. Very useful. 

I used Distress Oxide Ink to sponge the background. Today I used the whisper white cardstock to make my card. To be honest. Bristol white paper is much easier to blend, special for Distress Oxide Ink. The result is more smooth. 

I splashed the water on the paper and tap the napkin on it to dry. I embossed the "you make me so" by gold embossing powder. And I colored the tiny flowers and leaves by Prismacolor pencils.

I cut the thin stripe for year from cheer designer series pattern paper and glue it under the Happy. To finish I added the pearls on the card panel. Then mounted the panel on the thick cardbase. 

Supplies that I used: 

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...