Monday, December 4, 2017

Winter village

Thanksgiving is great time to shop. I bought this penny black winter village die set. It's very funny die.

I die cut the village on the white card stock and color them by watercolor. I added the diamond cool glitter on the white trees and snow man. It didn't show well on the picture, but it is very shiny and bright in person.

For background, I used the Lindy's gang spring color. Beautiful color. After dry, I wrote the white dots on the sky by white pen. Also I embossed the sentiment on the sky by silver embossing powder.

I used two of the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die to make the white frame. And used the foam strip to add dimension.

Supplies that I used:


2 comments:

  1. You've presented some very inspiring projects and this one is awesome. I like it so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lois. I am glad you like it.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...