Sunday, December 24, 2017

We wish you a Merry Christmas

My daughter loves Lawn Fawn. So I decided to use Lawn Fawn Here we go a waddling make a Christmas card for her with her presents.

I colored the three penguins  and light pole, then fussy cut out. I forgot to buy matching die.

I used the other white card stock to make a sky background by Distress Ink. Then I stamped the sentiment and snow.

I added a very light blue color on snow bank. Used form tape to mount the frame to background card. And glued the penguins and light pole on the card.

Supplies that I used:

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
    t-shirt design ideas

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...