Saturday, December 2, 2017

Joy


I received my happy mail from My Favorite Things. They made this wonderful mod rectangle die.

Today's card I used cotton ball with reinker and alcohol and tapped it on the glossy white cardstock.
After dry, I die cut it to mod rectangle by second large die from the set.

I also die cut the sentiment "joy" four time on the white cardstock and the top one I used the copper shine cardstock. I stuck them together and glued on the card.

For cardbase I bought from local Michael's 110lb heavy weight cardstock light grey.

Supplies that I used:

4 comments:

  1. Impressed by color combination of traditional Christmas red and green with the unexpected addition of yellow and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome card which is very unique to say the least. Great technique in achieving this wonderful look.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...