Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Altenew sweet peas thank you card

I bought some Altenew new released stamp sets to play. I make one card today by using this beautiful sweetest peas stamp bundle.

I die cut this sweet pea flower on the white cardstock. And sponged the colors on it. Then I put this flower back to die cut space and ink the fine line on it. I use the Misti to make this. It's so easy to do it.

I die cut the same flower on the white linen cardstock. I want it some texture, not boring plain white background. Then I sponged the green color on the bottom of card to middle part. I also stamped some dots on the card.

Finally I decided to add a black strip with gold embossed sentiment on the bottom of card. And added some clear drops on the card. It's hard to see on the picture.

I will enter this card to #AltenewChallenge.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...